Camphill Village is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.
Field workers for hemp project
Camphill Village is in need of help in our hemp fields behind the firehouse in the Village of Copake. The position lasts from September through October for 40-50 hours per week in all weather. Pay is $13/hour.
Call Kyle at 513-532-9451 or stop in at the fields behind the firehouse in Copake.
Registered Case Management Nurse - Full Time
We’re looking for a full time Registered Case Management Nurse to work Monday through Friday in our Administrative Office. The working hours can be flexible anytime between Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. There is also a mandatory rotating weekly on-call approximately every 5 weeks.
Pay commensurate with experience.
• Our most popular benefit is the low-cost health insurance benefit, which offers full health coverage, including prescriptions, deductibles, and copays for approximately $57.00 bi-weekly for the entire family! We also offer an opt-out benefit of $3500 per year for those who do not want to participate in our health insurance.
• We offer dental, vision, and a 401k retirement benefit, as well as 4 weeks of paid time off starting in your first year of employment, plus additional days off for each year thereafter. Benefits also include up to 13 paid holidays off per year. Health and wellness is encouraged by offering up to $1000 per employee each year in reimbursements for any wellness related activity or purchase—this includes massages, gym memberships, vitamins and supplements, and therapies not covered by insurance.
• NYS Registered Nurse license
• Ability to read, write and comprehend English.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Experience and/or interest in working with the special needs population.
• Experience and/or interest in alternative/holistic medicine.
• Must have a valid drivers license.
• Case management experience is a plus.
• Exposure to electronic medical records is preferred but not required.
• Coordinating care with internal and external physicians, hospitals, and hospice care.
• Develops plans to ensure that the medical and health care needs of residents are met. This includes coordinating annual physicals, follow-up from medical appointments, providing special instructions to resident and houseleaders/coworkers.
• Being a resource and advocate for the patient and/or guardian relating to health care matters. Promotes resident empowerment and self-care activities, including self-medication.
• Documenting services in accordance to the NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) policy and requirements.
• Attends regular staff meetings and actively participates with other team members to keep them informed of a patient’s condition while maintaining confidentiality of the patient.
• Performs all aspects of nursing.
• Provides monthly Medication Administration Records (MAR) to responsible parties.
• Participates in the certification and re-certification of Medicine Givers.
• Participates in mandatory on-call rotation of nurses to assure proper medical coverage outside of regular office hours.
Why Should You Apply?
• Affordable health insurance, leaving you with more take-home pay
• Competitive pay rates
• Opportunities for on-the-job training
• Generous paid time off, allowing you to spend more time doing things you enjoy
• Diverse and welcoming work environment
• Weekends off (with the exception of on-call weeks)
• Send resume or completed employment application to our Human Resources department at email@example.com.
• Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and candidates will be contacted if they are selected for an initial interview.
• Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of required NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities criminal background checks.
• For more information about this position, please contact HR at 518-329-7924 ext. 104.
• Camphill Village fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Café Cook (Part Time)
Come join our warm an welcoming community environment!
We’re looking for a part time Café Cook to work up to 25 hours per week in our Village Green Coffee Shop & Café. The work week is Tuesday through Saturday with varying hours.
- We offer a 401k retirement benefit, as well as 4 weeks of paid time off starting in your first year of employment, plus additional days off for each year thereafter. Benefits also include up to 13 paid holidays off per year.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Experience and/or interest in working with the special needs population.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 4 years experience with the food service industry is required. Experience may include service, cooking, food prep, etc.
- Will also accept trade school degree (culinary or related) with 2 years of experience with the food service industry.
- Preparing and cooking high quality food according to menus created together with the Café Manager. Prepares meals for modified or therapeutic diets as requested. The Café regularly serves meals to large groups of approximately 60 people or more.
- Ensures the kitchen and food service areas are maintained in a clean and safe manner and contributes to the cleanliness of the overall Café and Village Green.
- Inventories and orders food products and supplies on a regular basis.
- Responsible for properly labeling, covering, and storing unused food after each meal.
- Ensures food service costs are maintained within established budgetary guidelines.
- Ensures meals are served in a timely, attractive and tasteful manner.
- Together with Café Manager, will be responsible for training and supervising Café volunteers.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- Generous paid time off, allowing you to spend more time doing things you enjoy
- Diverse and welcoming work environment
- Send resume or completed employment application to our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include desired rate of pay.
- Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and candidates will be contacted if they are selected for an initial interview.
- Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of required NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities criminal background checks.
- For more information about this position, please contact HR at 518-329-7924 ext. 104.