The Power of Your Gift
Your Giving Tuesday donation to Camphill Village’s Annual Fund will provide for the services and programs that make Camphill Village the special place that it is. More than half of our budget is covered by private sources, including some $2 million in contributions from generous donors like you. Your gift, no matter the size, will make a difference in the lives of the nearly 100 adults with developmental differences who make the Village their home.
Gifts to the Annual Fund support so many vital aspects of Village life, including:
- Medical and dental expenses not covered by insurance or trusts;
- The many programs that provide meaningful work opportunities;
- Our biodynamic farm and gardens, which provide our community with healthy food to eat and a place to work;
- The many traditional and alternative therapies for those residents who need them;
- Outings to cultural events and for a whole host of fun activities; and
- Daily necessities.
The founding of Camphill Village in 1961 was part of a transformative era in the United States in how society treats people with special needs. Instead of isolation and institutionalization, exclusion and separation, Camphill Village celebrates and honors the uniqueness, dignity and spiritual integrity of each individual.
Now celebrating our 63rd year, Camphill Village has continued to provide the unparalleled quality of life to the individuals who make our community home. Thank you so much for supporting us—we truly couldn’t do it without you.
About Giving Tuesday
Each year, organizations across the world take part in Giving Tuesday. The #GivingTuesday season allows nonprofit organizations to reach new donors through social media, and to remind existing donors of the programs their donations support.
Please help us spread the word. Tell the world why you give to Camphill Village, and share before #GivingTuesday on November 28th.